Genome Valley, Near Shamirpet, Hyderabad
- Grade A campus with MEP tailored to your needs
- 1.3 Lakhs sft of NextGen Labspace
- Collaborative Infrastructure solutions for Life Sciences Companies
- Wet / dry laboratory spaces, specialized office and pilot plant space
- Storage and Warehousing, Discharge treatment, Water treatment
- Landscape Gardens
- Conference rooms
- Fire Safety Systems
- Automatic Lifts
- Air Cooled Chillers
- Power Supply
- Power Backup
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Genone Valley - India's no.1 life sciences cluster.
- Corporates: Bilogical E ,Novartis, MN Park,ICICI Knodwledge Park,ICMR | NARFBR,Lonza,Ferring,Bharath Biotech, Alembic Bayer, HBL, Pokarna, Mars, Kayempee Foods, Tecumseh,Indian Immunologicals,Globion, Aspiro Pharma,Jodas Expoim etc.,
- Schools: Jain Heritage, Pallavi ,Vijetha Techno
- Colleges: BITS, Nalsar, IVY League ,RVM Medical College
- Hospitals: Mediciti, Prem Multi Specialty
- Shopping & Entertainment: Leonia, Alamlritha, Orange Bowl,Honey Berg.
- Spread over 25 sq.kms, Genome Valley is ahighly networked and sustaiable ecosystemthat enables the companies to achive success at both national and international level.
- The purpose-built cluster is home to 200+ major domestic and global including leading Contract Research Organisations (CRO's), vaccine manufacturers and world -renowed R&D organisations.
- 60+ Start-ups incubated
- 3 Incubation Centers.
- 20,000 + workforce.
- Over the years of genome valley has emerged as CRO hub,vaccine hub and preffered destination for R&D companies.
- The investor friendly policies,public investment and availability of skilled talent has played a critical role in the growth of life sciences companies in Telengana.
- Hyderabd as a lifesciences hub is projected to become a $50 billion industry by 2030.
- The city has readily available workforce, with 45% of the total employed workforce in the Pharma, MedTech and Biotechnology GIC sector.
- In January 2015, the state announced The Telengana State Industrial Proje ct Approval and attracted increasedinvestments in lifesciences sector.
- Genome Valley has been accorded with the ststus of Industrial Area Local Authority (IALA) by Govt. of Telengana in 2018.
- The Cluster has excellent support infrastructure for R&D activities, created by the Telengana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC) through public-private parterniships with major parterns.
Why Genome Valley?
- Approvals received: Building permit,Consent for Establishment, Provisional Fire NOC.
- Building : Plinth completed .Backfiling and compaction work completed.Stilt floor columns concreting in progress.
- Chemical Storages: Footings completed.
- Solvent Stores: Footings completed.