Genome Valley, Near Shamirpet, Hyderabad
- Complete solution for Life Sciences Companies.
- 1.4 Lakh sft of NextGen Flexi spaces - Ressearch | Manufacturing | Storage.
- Building 119 & 191 | Twin blocks of 65,000 sft each
- Dedicated Solvent & Chemical stores.
- Conference rooms
- Landscape Gardens
- Fire Alarm & Safety Systems
- Automatic Lifts
- Power Supply
- Power Backup
- Air Cooled Chillers
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Genone Valley - India's no.1 life sciences cluster.
- Corporates: Bilogical E ,Novartis, MN Park,ICICI Knodwledge Park,ICMR | NARFBR,Lonza,Ferring,Bharath Biotech, Alembic Bayer, HBL, Pokarna, Mars, Kayempee Foods, Tecumseh,Indian Immunologicals,Globion, Aspiro Pharma,Jodas Expoim etc.,
- Schools: Jain Heritage, Pallavi ,Vijetha Techno
- Colleges: BITS, Nalsar, IVY League ,RVM Medical College
- Hospitals: Mediciti, Prem Multi Specialty
- Shopping & Entertainment: Leonia, Alamlritha, Orange Bowl,Honey Berg.
- Spread over 25 sq.kms, Genome Valley is a highly networked and sustainable ecosystem that enables the companies to achive success at both national and international level.
- The purpose-built cluster is home to 200+ major domestic and global including leading Contract Research Organizations (CRO's), vaccine manufacturers and world -renowned R&D organizations.
- 60+ Start-ups incubated
- 3 Incubation Centers.
- 20,000 + workforce.
- Over the years of genome valley has emerged as CRO hub, vaccine hub and preferred destination for R&D companies.
- The investor friendly policies ,public investment and availability of skilled talent has played a critical role in the growth of life sciences companies in Telangana.
- Hyderabad as a life sciences hub is projected to become a $50 billion industry by 2030.
- The city has readily available workforce, with 45% of the total employed workforce in the Pharma, MedTech and Biotechnology GIC sector.
- In January 2015, the state announced The Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and attracted increased investments in life sciences sector.
- Genome Valley has been accorded with the status of Industrial Area Local Authority (IALA) by Govt. of Telangana in 2018.
- The Cluster has excellent support infrastructure for R&D activities, created by the Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC) through public-private partnerships with major partners.
Why Genome Valley?
- Approvals received: Building permit,Consent for Establishment, Provisional Fire NOC.
- Building 119: Plinth + 4 slabs in place. Brick work completed.Plastering in progress.
- Building 191: Plinth + 2 slabs in place.
- Chemical Stores - Plinth + 1 slab in place. Columns of first floor casted with RCC.
- Solvent Stores - Completed.
- Security Kiosks - Completed.